Pages

Saturday, 31 May 2014

22 week update!

Not much has been happening recently pregnancy wise time feels like it has stopped to be honest but then I think May has been the longest month ever!

We had our midwife appointment last week and as usual she checked my urine sample which was ok, my blood pressure which was ok and we had a chat about how I'm feeling and to be honest recently I've been feeling better still have moments of anxiety but nothing as bad as before, still waiting on my appointment coming through for the counsellor but the midwife did say the list can be quite long so I might wait some time. I dd find out I have an appointment to go and have my polyp checked but to be honest after reading the procedure, even though it says it is safe to be done in pregnancy, I'm really not sure about it. Just the whole fact they will be taking a sample from my cervix kinda freaks me out and it does say it can cause some bleeding and recently I have had zero bleeding and I've been so much happier. I don't think my anxiety could cope with another episode of bleeding!

She also checked the heartbeat and as always our little princess is a wriggler and loves to play hide and seek with the doppler! It took a while to get a good go at hearing it properly and the midwife was happy that it is fast and strong :) I had my bump measured to and she's measuring a few weeks bigger than she should be but lots of people have reassured me not to go by the measurements and that it doesn't mean she is going to be a ginormous baby, time will tell I guess!!!

They normally don't usually see you for another 6 weeks but we have booked in for 3 weeks time just to check everything is ok and to break down the time between now and our 4D scan which I can happily say has been booked and I literally can't wait for it!

So yeah this entry has been short and sweet but other than working and sleeping I haven't been doing much at all I've actually been trying to refrain from buying anymore baby things at the moment as we are pretty much organised apart from a few odd items than we can pick up later on and I think Lee will have a heart attack if I spend anymore money on random items :)

I'll end this entry with my latest bump shot and I'll be sure to update you in a few weeks time xx


No comments:

Post a Comment