So what's been happening? Finally got the DVD from the 4D scan and as I said instant tears! I've added a clip of one of the songs to share with you all. It really was such a special experience and I'd recommend anyone to go and get it done because it's an awesome memory and keepsake to have.
A few weeks after that I had my routine midwife appointment and everything was ok nothing really to tell from that, due to go back at the end of this month and we are going to discuss the birth plan so that will be interesting to do.
We have also got my hospital bag packed which is making it all a bit more real now, I still have a few bits to put into it but nothing major that if she decided to make her appearance we would be panicking.
We have also been getting our furry children ready for the little ones arrival, we decided to bring the baby swing down and I sat my ipad in it while playing babies crying and to my surprise they were both really ok with it. Buddie (the dog) was just kind of staring at it and then looking at me as if to say "well check on the baby then" and Suzie (the cat) just wandered away. I really don't think we will have any worries with them when the time comes. Suzie managed to get used to Buddie quite quickly so she should be ok with another addition.
In my last blog I had said how we got a free scan with the 4D package well we decided to bring it forward to this weekend and it was quite surreal to think this would be the last time we see her on a scan machine! She has grew loads since July. The sonographer said she weighs 5lb 11oz and is measuring 34 weeks which is freaking me out a bit, if she gets any bigger the water birth will be getting scrapped I think!!
I think that's me up to date with how things have been so far the next few weeks are mainly about getting through work and then I'll be finishing up for maternity leave! It's going to be weird not working after always having a job since I was 16. I'm looking forward to resting mind you it's been tough with feeling nauseous and just tired. We also start our antenatal classes in two weeks, unfortunately Lee won't be here so that's going to take a lot of courage to go on my own but I'm looking forward to seeing what goes on and learning some new things.
As usual I'll end with a bump shot, as people keep telling me I'm getting huge!! I guess that's a good sign though that the baby is growing :)
I'll be sure not to leave it so long until I next update my blog. Thanks for reading xx




No comments:
Post a Comment