So yeah been waking up at 06:30 everyday for the last two weeks (even at the weekends which is a killer) to get stabbed with this beauty......
It's safe to say that it still bloody hurts definitely not something I could get used to doing, I really don't know how my dad manages to do it numerous times a day with his diabetes!!
As well as starting IVF I've been offered to take on another role at my work as well asmy own role resulting in going back to working full time, 40 hours a week. It was my first week and it has been pretty tough going if I'm honest. I've cried twice this week and it's just a mixture of hormones, stress due to the demands of the job and being knackered from working that extra time. I hope it gets easier though it's probably not ideal timing as the less stress the better while going through IVF but it was to good an opportunity to let go.
I'm so glad that tomorrow it's finally February and we have our next hospital appointment in Thursday to get a scan and hopefully all going well move onto the next stage and get the two lots of injections, then again not looking forward to being stabbed twice a day :/
Let's just hope and pray that this will all be worth it in the end xx


No comments:
Post a Comment